“I WAS NICE AND CLEAN WOULD COME BACK WHEN I GO OUT OF TOWN AGAIN” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Town House Motel

Town House Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sanger
1308 Church Avenue, Sanger, CA 93657   |
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Sanger
“I WAS NICE AND CLEAN WOULD COME BACK WHEN I GO OUT OF TOWN AGAIN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010 via mobile

It was nice and clen the house keeping is great and the manger is really nice its peacefull and quite and love it its way better then the ROSE HOTEL

• Stayed September 2010

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2010

This is the worst motel I have ever stayed in. Put my three year old son on the bed and went to shower. When I came out after 5-10 minutes, BED BUGS were crawling over his face. They were in the pillows, sheets, and covers, on the walls, in the walls most likely, and they were drunk on the blood of the previous guest who slept there without knowing. We ran for our lives! Got the money back and the owner did not even seem surprised. Room no. 15 on the 2nd floor. Beware!~

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Bakersfield, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

Went to Sanger for a funeral after work. We got to the motel about 20 mins. before we had to be at the church for an evening service. The clerk was nice. I thought $52 per night was high just looking at the outside of the 2 story about 20 room motel. I couldn't believe it as I walked up the warped wooden steps, I felt trapped by the circumstances.....too late to look for something else and we were only staying for one night. The room....no two pieces of furniture matched (think I saw the stuff at Goodwill) the light over the sink didn't work. This place is for a hard working guy who just needs to drink a few beers outside the room before he crashes after a hard days work. The A/C worked great and surprisingly the bed was comfy. For me, if I have to visit Sanger overnight I will stay somewhere on Hwy 99 and drive into Sanger.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2010 via mobile

After staying the night at the Rose Motel,I would pay the extra money to stay here. At least its clean

• Stayed August 2010

Been to Town House Motel? Share your experiences!