I just returned from my Trip at Wonder Valley, with my girlfriend. We went for the horseback riding.
Bad: Swastikas branded on the cattle
Very confusing directions to get on the ranch
Not enough shade on the horse trail
Good: Very friendly staff
Informative horse guide
Clean nice place, very easy on the eyes.
Although the swastikas made me uneasy about what type of place I was giving my money too, the staff was very friendly, and as we walked through, all the workers smiled and greeted us. The horse riding instructor was very nice, and answered all of our questions. The horse trail is very beautiful, and you get to see a lot of nature as you walk through. I will definitely be coming back, and am even thinking about having my wedding there. There's something to do for everyone in the family, from the youngest to the wisest.
- Also Known As:
- Wonder Valley Ranch Hotel
- Wonder Valley Ranch Hotel Sanger
- Wonder Valley Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good times abound at Wonder Valley Ranch Resort and Conference Center. Located in the scenic Sierra foothills of California just minutes below Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks and offering peaceful, shady grounds, delicious meals, resort accommodations and endless on-site activities. Wonder Valley is a perfect location for group tours or individual travelers. Full service conference facilities and an Equestrian Center also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wonder Valley Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.