Excellence all around. Travelling from LA to SF via route 1. Stopped over in the Cavalier. Great location approx 50 meters from the ocean front. 3 fires lit in the grounds at night and patrons we encouraged to sit around at night. On site restaurant was excellent. Try the seafood platter for dinner and Cajun omelette for breakfast. The well stocked and reasonable priced mini bar made up for the lack of real bar facilities on site although there is a liquor store across the road. Room ware well proportioned with highlights being the open fires and availability of binoculars (dolphins played off shore in the morning and whale migration in certain months). Will definitely be making a return trip.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cavalier Oceanfront Hotel
- Best Western Plus Cavalier Oceanfront Hotel San Simeon
- Best Western San Simeon
- San Simeon Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full-service hotel, the only oceanfront resort property in San Simeon, situated 3 miles south of Hearst Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Cavalier Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.