“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - East

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - East to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - East
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 Camino Ramon, San Ramon, CA 94583   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in San Ramon
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

The property is clean, inviting, and comfortable. Friendly staff. I was on a business trip but would not hesitate to stay there on a leisure trip either. I did not use the pool but it was clean and well maintained. The grounds were well kept as well. I would definitely recommend this property.

• Stayed April 2013

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Riverside, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed here for one night for a business trip and picked this hotel because it was very close to the location of my meeting the next day. The bathroom, specifically the toilet, had urine all over it and was just filthy.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
San Ramon, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

In general it is a very good place to stay, howevere there is one big issue for business travelers. Free wi-fi is slow. Video calls in skype may not even work in the evening. In my room the level of signal was low, but perhaps in other rooms it might be better. Everything else was absolutely fine and as expected: clean room and bath, nice looking interior, enough parking places, and of course courteous staff. Will definitely recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - East, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America San Ramon - Bishop Ranch. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies

I am eager to respond to your concerns regarding our WiFi access. Extended Stay Hotels strives to provide a stable, high-speed Internet connection at every hotel. Our networks are designed to support normal internet use, such as email, basic web-surfing, and VPN connections. Although our guests typically enjoy quick uploads and downloads, speeds are variable and can be affected by guest activity, such as streaming video and music content and online gaming. Be assured that your comments are very valuable to us as we work with our Internet providers to create a reliable online experience for all of our guests.

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I want to thank the staff of Extended Stay San Ramon for their attention and concern during my stay. I was in California on business and stayed in this hotel for 8 months. During this time they were very attentive to my needs and went out of their way to see that I was comfortable. i had brought my motorcycle out with my for this trip and the staff allowed me to park it under the entry canopy while it was there. They even made a special effort to check on it while I was away on other business so I didn't need to worry about it. Should I return to California on business for another length of time, I will be sure to stay at this property again. Special thanks to Esperanza, Chrystal and the rest of the staff.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - East, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Ramon - Bishop Ranch. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. I am glad that you were able to have peace of mind when leaving your motorcycle while you were away and that our staff including Esperanza and Crystal made you feel welcome and at home with us.

Samcheok, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've stay at Extended Stay America many times, Washington, Chicago, Berkeley and others hotel. But this hotel is most. Close to restaurant, store as Costco, Safeway etc. And, Especially, surrounding environment is safe. I will stay my next visit to this area and San francisco arround.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel Extended Stay America Bishop Ranch East. We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us at this location and that it is centrally located for you to all that the San Ramon area offers for restaurants and shopping. It is always our pleasure to have you stay with us when you are in our area or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America San Ramon Bishop Ranch East.
San Ramon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've been at this Extended Stay for almost two years - supposedly on a temporary basis. The transformation they've gone through during this period is impressive, genuine, and very positive. To start with, the staff has been retrained, shuffled, and changed. Service imrpoved to "superb" from "very poor". Beyond the affordable price for any professional who visits nearby corporate offices like Chevron and AT&T, this hotel offers an inclusive wi-fi, cable TV and utilities for a truly "extended stay". I do pay more than an apartment, but the convenience is well worth it even if my employer doesn't pick up the tab. If you prefer to eat out, many nearby choices are available including Chili's, Applebbee's and Chevy's, not to mention the famous (or infamous) Outpost which is open till 1:00 a.m. in case you get mid-night cravings for food.

Bottom Line: Can't go wrong with this place regardless of the price. Period. The ONLY drawback: the lack of a business center when you need a printer for a document. Fortuntaley Fedex 24-hours is across the street.

Happy traveling!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America San Ramon Bishop Ranch East. It is so nice to read your comments about our efforts to make great changes to our hotels. We indeed have changed a lot about our hotels in recent months including refreshing our guest rooms, re-training our staff and management and adding a grab and go breakfast to our daily routine for our guests. We are so glad that you have enjoyed these changes and that you have been a loyal guest all these years with us. We hope you will continue to stay with us when you are in our area and we will continue to provide excellent accommodations at a great value stay after stay. With many thanks the Management and staff at Extended Stay America San Ramon Bishop Ranch East.
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times for extended periods. Staff is very courteous, and the value you receive is second to none. Close proximity to the freeway, restaurants, stores and most importantly - Starbucks! Staying here again in a few weeks.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - East, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
We recently received a copy of your review for Extended Stay America San Ramon Bishop Ranch East. I am happy to hear that our hotel was conveniently located for you and that our staff provided the excellent customer service that our guests have come to expect, stay after stay. We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable rooms together with over the top service for our guests each stay. We are certainly glad that you enjoy our hotel and we look forward to many more visits from you in the future. With our thanks the Management at Extended Stay America San Ramon Bishop Ranch East.

Been to Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - East? Share your experiences!