Had a few dr. appointments in San Ramon and decided to stay the night, instead of facing horrible traffic. I have never stayed at an Extended Stay before, but everything else in the area was booked. I reserved a deluxe non-smoking suite. After a long day of appointments, I got to the hotel, went to my room and was faced with not only the odor of new cigarette smoke, but very old cigarette smoke as well. The walls were yellow, which tells me there has been smoking in this room for a long time. I also discovered ashes on the sink in the bathroom and mold not only in the shower, but around the toilet. If you're looking for something a little updated, this is not the place. Not only was I told that the internet was going to be down for 5-6 hours, but they use shower curtains for their closet doors. I highly recommend that you do not stay here due to hazardous health issues because of mold and second hand smoke. After complaining about this room, which was room #301, she showed me another room on the backside of the building. The cigarette smell wasn't as bad, but the mold smell was horrible, especially in the bathroom. It was actually nauseating. I asked Kayla, the clerk that showed me the room, if she would stay in either one of these rooms, and she replied "NO." I rest my case.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel San Ramon
- Homestead Suites San Ramon
- Homestead San Ramon
- Homestead Studio Suites San Ramon
- San Ramon Homestead Suites