“EXTENDED STAY AMERICA-THANK YOUR GUEST REPS FOR 5 STAR SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West

You added Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   18000 San Ramon Valley Blvd, San Ramon, CA 94583 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in San Ramon
Poplarville, Mississippi
“EXTENDED STAY AMERICA-THANK YOUR GUEST REPS FOR 5 STAR SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have been at this ESA for 8 weeks-the courtesy, kindness, and professionalism made this stay worth it-the guest reps-OLIVIA and all the other representatives made this stay more than worth
it-these professionals made my stay worth it. They were always pleasant, went above and beyond what was asked of them.

Room Tip: I would have preferred a business center, but the front desk reps OLIVIA and the rest made this stay...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America San Ramon - Bishop Ranch. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! We will pass on your thanks as well as ours to Olivia for providing such a welcoming experience for you during your stay. This is what we are all about, providing a home away from home atmosphere each and every stay.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Madera
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stayed here Oct 8 only because this was my clients recommended motel am forced to have to stay here because of that. Staff is very nice and courteous. However, beds feel like cement blocks. When I stayed here October 8th I got in late started shower noticed stains in tub tested them and realized they were permanent stains but i noticed grey non slip little circles in tub, So I got in and as soon as I closed curtain, my feet went out from under and I fell hard onto floor. What I thought were the non slip/skid stickers in tub were the shadows where they had been removed. There was no bath mat. Not a good end to my long travel day and evening nor for my next morning work day. Anyway, beds are very uncomfortable. They use old fashioned colored thin quilted look bedspread which I have to take off as I don't think these are washed like the linens. They have a regular colored blanket under bedspread and over sheet. Not sure this is washed like linens either. They don't have a good selection of cooking pans, no paper towel roll, no dish soap, and they have what looks like water filters attached to sink faucet but the water tastes horribly chlorinated anyway. If you use that water for your ice cubes your drink ends up tasting like chlorine. warning they have no ice vending machines as you are expected to make your own ice with this heavily chlorinated water.

Room Tip: So far I've had to stay here 4 times in last 3 months have to stay here at end of this month aga...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Diana - Thank you for providing feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with our showers and that the room was not up to your expectations. Please know that our housekeeping team takes cleanliness very seriously and works hard to uphold our companies standards. They do in fact clean all items on each bed and thoroughly cleanse the bathrooms after each guest leaves the hotel. My apologies that during this time, a bath mat was not replaced in your rooms' tub. The team and I have reviewed our cleaning procedures and steps to ensure that this does not happen again.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future. We very much look forward to showing you our redoubled efforts.
San Ramon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

great place. i have lived here one month. staff is very accomodating. two important things. there is no public computer in the front lobby. i bought a great little acer from target for $309 which was walking distance from the hotel. n the hotel has great wifi

also there is a church w weekday mass nine am walking distance n a postal service w notary public close by too. movie theater n lots of cool restaurants near by also.

second big thing...there is a weekend bus....the bus 321....which has almost hourly pick ups from in back of peets coffee across from whole foods. buses run 0845, 0945, 1045, ect.
on weekends. about thirty mins to walnut creek BART, n then twenty or thirty mins or so into san fran. round trip $13. get off at embarcadero for fishermans wharf....california sealions n ferry boat rides...or continue to the last stop for shopping at sephoroa n big dept stores like nordstroms. if u want, from there just keep walking about thirty mins up hill n u will b in chinatown.....................cuz u know u need your all u can eat dim sum.

Room Tip: all rooms seems to have about same noise level. some back rooms on upper floor have views of hills...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank you so much for your recent review of Extended Stay America San Ramon Bishop Ranch West. We are so glad that you had such a great experience with us during your stay and that our staff was so accommodating to you. We believe in excellent service while providing clean, comfortable fresh rooms for your enjoyment. It sounds as if we had all the things you needed except common area computer access. I am so sorry that this isn’t an amenity at this location. We take all comments from our guests to heart to continue to improve and provide the things that we know will make your stay 100% each and every time. We thank you again for your nice review and we hope that we can be of service to you in the future should you return to our area.
With Hospitality, the Management at Extended Stay America San Ramon Bishop Ranch West.
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed here at the beginning of of September for a job. The room was nice and clean and the staff very nice. They had a grab and go breakfast which was the basic stuff like apples and muffins. That was okay with me. The rooms look new and painted fresh. Also they did a good job cleaning.

It turns out that they job that I took did not work out and I ended up going home, but the staff was very helpful with getting a refund of the money for days I would not be there. Also the manger was very nice.

This is not a bad place to stay. Also it was quiet at night. The only thing I wish was that they had better cable channels. I love watching investigative discovery and A&E. I guess I am being a little picky.

Thanks once again for a nice stay!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
We would like to offer our thanks for your nice comments about our Extended Stay America located in San Ramon, California. I am happy to hear that you received great service from the Front desk, to housekeeping and management as well. That is what we are all about! Great Service & clean rooms each and every stay. I also want to let you know that we are in the process of looking to upgrade our TV channel selections and this will be something our guests can look forward to coming to a hotel near you in the future. We know that all the comforts of home are important, including TV channel line up for your enjoyment. Thank you again for your kind comments and I hope that you will stay with us or any of our over 680 locations nationwide in the future. With Hospitality, the Management at Extended Stay America San Ramon, California.
Sab Ramon California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have been at Extended Stay, Bishop Ranch West. The service and living conditions have been excellent. I consider myself something of an expert since I have lived in hotels literally across the United States over the last four years. This hotel is the best I have had the pleasure to stay at. I attribute this to the leadership of Carmen Brown, the manager, and her extremely accomodating staff. I want to thank them.

Donald D Morgan Jr

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for posting such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America San Ramon - Bishop Ranch. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Hearing these things from a seasoned traveler such as yourself is very rewarding to us.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind review, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location. With Hospitality, Carmen- General Manager"
Omaha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed here one night. We arrived early in the afternoon and the staff worked hard to get our room ready. Very friendly and helpful people. The room had a king bed and was very comfortable. You could not really see the TV from the couch though. This is a room to stay for a week, but it served our purpose very well. Applebees next door and donuts and muffins in the lobby for breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property located in San Ramon Bishop Ranch West. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team prides ourselves in providing clean, comfortable rooms at a great value day after day. We hope that you will come back to stay with us again at this location or that of our over 680 locations nationwide, Thank you again for your review. We look forward to your next stay!

With Hospitality
The Management and staff at Extended Stay America Bishop Ranch West
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I actually found this little gem through Priceline.com. You never really know what you're going to get, but I was impressed even as I entered the lobby. The person behind the counter was friendly and pleasant and only took a minute to get checked in.

The hallways are even nice. The room was newly renovated, clean, spacious, and very well decorated. It had a fridge, microwave, stove, and a kitchen sink; I think a dishwasher too. I was only there for one night, but I would especially stay there again if I had to stay longer.

They also have free internet, and a free continental breakfast, although I can't vouch for it, because I didn't get up and around in time to eat there.

The price of the room is definitely a plus. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to report about your recent stay at our hotel, it is comments such as yours that keeps us motivated to reach beyond good service and provide exceptional service.

A sincere thank you.

Been to Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West? Share your experiences!