You added Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / Conference Center to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / Conference Center
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
“convenient location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

we stayed here after a day in the city, as we have done before. This is typical Embassy Suite- comfortable rooms, basic breakfast. For the price, a good value and location - nothing stand out but will stay again and save money over staying in town.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Great stay special thanks to Lori Group Sales for the extra special attention. I was sick and they sent me a complementary bowl of Chicken Soup. What service. Looking forward tithe scheduled remodel of this location.

• Stayed February 2015
Silver Spring, MD, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The Embassy Suites, San Rafel provided above average value, including a decent breakfast and excellent service. However, the rooms need to be updated. The furnishings, paint, and wallpaper in the room need to be refreshed.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Gasquet, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I have stayed here multiples time over the years and always have a good experience. A really nice facility for a fair and affordable price. The lobby is really nice. The kids always loved the koi! The rooms are clean and convenient and the breakfast is one of the best around.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

San Fernando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I enjoy this hotel every year! It is always a delight to experience their breakfast! Great chefs! Cooked the way we ask every time. The service is top notch and housekeeping is excellent. Very comfortable beds! Room service meals are wonderful.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My room was to be paid for by employer, who made the reservation. I understand that there was confusion over who was paying for the room. I gave the information to hotel staff that they requested, a contact at my company by 6:00. My contact provided the information they asked for by 8:00 the night of my stay, the issue was not resolved until 9:10 the next morning. I was unable to get internet. I was late to my meeting. I was stressed about the billing situation. I had to contact front desk staff many times. I was calling them every 30 mintues Thursday morning (Feb 19). If I hadn't been proactive the staff would not have resolved the issue. They did not follow through the night before so we had to repeat the process with AM staff. I was stressed, late for my meeting and totally dissatisfied. As was my employer who was paying for my room. One of the worst parts of the experience was the attitude of night staff - they were calling telling me that my credit cards were rejected (I had not expected this expense, so there was not funds to cover it). They did not follow through with my employer. Mark seemed 'out of it' to both my contact at my organization and to me. My employer had me walk the information down to the desk because they didn't think Mark understood what needed to be done, or took down their emails and phone info, nor that he was going to follow through. No one should have to give information to correct a mistake as many times as we did. No one should be that worried about a bill, after the first call from my employer the staff should have reassured me that it would be resolved. They were less than reassuring. I felt like I was treated like some one who was trying to use the room and get out of the bill. I would never stay at your hotel again nor would I recommend it to anyone. Unless I was reassured that the experience I had would never happen to another traveller. An additional issue is that the elevator was out in the lobby, another guest told me it had been out for three days. I was not told by Mark at the front desk that there was an elevator closer to my room. He just told me to 'park on the side' I had to wander around to find the closest way to get to my room. Again, that is minimum hotel courtesy, to inform the guest of the best way to access their room. I was not allowed to pay cash for internet access while the billing issue was worked out. I was told that I would have to pay the bill in full, a deposit and the internet charge. That is outrageous. I don't believe that your staff has had any customer service training. As I said there would have to be major amends made for me to ever speak well of your hotel. As a former customer service supervisor at a major catalog company I know that there is opportunity in repairing a mistake. Some of our best customers were those who had a problem that was resolved with amends and apologies.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Whittier, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

If you plan on staying at the Embassy Suites in San Rafael, don't. The placed is dirty, outdated, and the service is terrible. The breakfast was also terrible; undercooked eggs, undercooked sausage, and the bacon was unedible. Receptionist was EXTREMELY rude. I would NEVER stay there again if you paid me.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / Conference Center

Address: 101 McInnis Parkway, San Rafael, CA 94903
Location: United States > California > Marin County > San Rafael
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in San Rafael
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / Conference Center 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / San Rafael
Embassy Suites San Rafael
San Rafael Embassy Suites

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.