“First Quality Sushi Right in San Rafael” 5 of 5 stars

100 smith Ranch Road, San Rafael, CA
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 191 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Sushi
“First Quality Sushi Right in San Rafael”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've been here several times now and the food is really wonderful. They are very nice at lunch or dinner and it's family friendly.

The chef is always happy to make excellent recommendations (and warn you if you order something silly! which is good).

The fish here, and this is what matters most, is truly and truly fresh and delicious.

If you get the miso soup and they ask you if you want the mushrooms. Just say yes. They are really lovely in the soup.

Visited August 2013

Napa, California
“I can't say enough about Sakura Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I were on our way home from San Francisco and when we got to Smith Ranch Road I said "let's see what's down there!" So glad we did! There is a little business center and in there is Sakura Sushi Restaurant! We would never have known about it if we hadn't been on an adventure! We walked in and were greeted by a very sweet young lady who seated us. We ordered an array if things and all was very good. It was some of the freshest tasting sushi I've had.
The Restaraunt us extremely clean and nice ambiance. They are closed Tuesdays. If I could give it more stars I would. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2013