You added Americas Best Value Inn - San Mateo / San Francisco to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn - San Mateo / San Francisco
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   140 North Bayshore Boulevard, San Mateo, CA 94401 2052 (Formerly Super 8 Motel - San Mateo)   |
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in San Mateo
Yuma, Arizona
“Scary!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014

I checked in after dark and was wary of going back out when I left at 3:00 the next morning. The bathroom was so small that it's a good thing I'm not claustrophobic. The TV was a nice one, put audio prompts kept coming up on the screen constantly and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. The carpet had many bleach stains so I was afraid to walk on it barefoot. The front door had some kind of weird L shaped bar that would keep the door from opening more than 8 inches, but I still felt insecure so I piled my suitcases and the chair in front of it. I'll pay the extra $30 to stay at a safer hotel.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Couples
Solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2014

I booked this for a business stay, the pictures are far from accurate. The room was disgusting, the bed was broken. There were police cars outside. I booked for employees and rebooked somewhere else, this place is that bad. The room offered was horrible and the manager refused to refund the stay.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Just spent 9 days doing San Francisco to LA we were picking our rental car up late so I wanted somewhere close to the airport I figured for £100 as a quick stop over it would be fine. It was more expensive than the gorgeous Embassy Suites we stayed at LAX for £91 and other places yet it the worst place we stayed during our whole 3 week trip.

It wasn't very clean, the bedding didn't smell clean, breakfast was very basic. Would not recommend.

Stayed June 2014
Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The location is hidden, and face the highway. Honestly, the room is clean, bed is comfortable. However, my wife found a strand of hair inside "new" towel and the other towel...is with some dirty spots. We are two customers but the shampoo is barely sufficient. The breakfast is average. So, it is just a place you can only have a so-so night.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - San Mateo / San Francisco? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn - San Mateo / San Francisco

Address: 140 North Bayshore Boulevard, San Mateo, CA 94401 2052 (Formerly Super 8 Motel - San Mateo)
Location: United States > California > San Mateo
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in San Mateo
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn - San Mateo / San Francisco 2*
Americas Best Value Inn San Mateo/San Francisco offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby, and free in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, 37 inch flat panel cable TV's, HBO, and ESPN. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - San Mateo / San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel - San Mateo Hotel San Mateo
Super 8 San Mateo
Super Eight San Mateo
San Mateo Super 8
San Mateo Super Eight

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn - San Mateo / San Francisco, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.