Pool was nice for the kids after a day sight seeing in Yosemite. Rooms were nice. Great storage for clothing, large closet in room, desk with comfortable chair in room, bedside chair also in room, two queen sized beds perfect for 2 adults and 2 children. No free breakfast. Had reasonable prices for dining area. Would definitely recommend. Within walking distance to a shopping area. We dined at Red Robin our last night in the area. There's much more within walking distance of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo Hotel San Mateo
- Hilton San Mateo
- San Mateo Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo is just 6 miles from San Francisco International Airport via complimentary shuttle, and offers complimentary high-speed internet access, fitness center and pool. All rooms feature adjustable mattresses, flat screen TVs, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, iron and full size board. The hotel is across the street from an outdoor mall and 30 minutes from downtown San Francisco and the Pacific Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.