First of all,there was free wifi connection with public computer in the lobby available for free internet access.Breakfast was delicious,room was awesome except Ac but there was fresh air,specially south side.However,Rooms include a coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator ,also very clean.Really enjoyed their daily breakfast and free newspaper with comfortable beds.I am waiting for next trip,hope will get their better services.Keep it up.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - San Mateo Hotel San Mateo
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - San Mateo Hotel
- Howard Johnson San Mateo
- San Mateo Howard Johnson
Location: United States > California > San Mateo
Fitness Center Free Breakfast Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 14 hotels in San Mateo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Express Inn - San Mateo 2*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful city of San Mateo, we pride ourselves of the charming décor and comfortable amenities of our hotel. We aspire to give you the best quality service and make your stay memorable. Situated among fine dining, renowned attractions, endless shopping possibilities and vast business opportunities, we are certain you will enjoy your stay hassle-free.We are located within minutes from the San Francisco International Airport, Downtown San Francisco, Golden Gate Park, Monster Park, San Mateo Expo Center, Downtown San Mateo, AT&T Park, Half Moon Bay, Oakland, Berkeley, Daly City, Pier 39, Alcatrez, Fisherman’s Warf, Hillsdale Mall, Pacifica Beach, Golden Gate Bridge and we are a short drive away from Napa and Sonoma Valley which host some of the finest vineyards in the world.We are in close proximity to Oracle, Yahoo, Google, Mills Peninsula Medical Center, Virgin America, NASA, United Airlines, Stanford University, Canada College, and minutes from Silicon Valley which comforts our business travelers. Our explorer travelers will appreciate landmarks & historical buildings around the area like Coyote Point Park, Eugene A. Doran Memorial Bridge, De Anza Expedition Camp, Courthouse Square, Father Junipero Serra Statue, Devil's Slide Historical Landmark/ Viewpoint, Ralph D. Percival Memorial Vista Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn - San Mateo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.