I had a free nights stay from my Marriott Rewards visa and used for this at kind of the last minute.
Unfortunately we only had a short time here because we had an early flight and went at around 9pm at night.
We were given an upgrade to a junior suite plus a free breakfast which was very nice. The suite was wonderful, and the breakfast was really good - buffet which was like a sunday brunch including lox and other specialities.
thanks so much and am posting lots of pics.
my ONLY negative - ish was that the parking lot lights are on all night but there are black out drapes so like vegas you can shut this out.
- Also Known As:
- San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport Hotel San Mateo
- San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport Hotel
- Marriott San Mateo
- San Mateo Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full-service Marriott convenient to San Francisco Airport and Silicon Valley. Deluxe accommodations feature guestrooms and suites. Restaurants, lounge, coffee shop, gift shop, business center, pool and spa, exercise room. concierge tower rooms with private lounge. 24,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.