Stunning location, excellent service and fantastic food.
We were treated fantastically during our stay here and would recommend this to anyone seeking a bit of luxury on their next golf trip. The only downside was that we only stayed here for one night! In terms of accommodation I would say it was on par with the likes of Cape Kidnappers / Kauri Cliffs in New Zealand. The golf was excellent with the course in first class condition. We ate in the Il Vigneto restaurant which was superb, sitting outside with the firepits was a great thing to do. The winelist was very impressive with plenty of wines from across the globe including a couple of great NZ wines which I wasn't expecting in California.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your CordeValle, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort