The view, the accommodations, the staff (the staff!) the food, everything was perfect. Exceeded expectations, and we don't even play golf. Worth every penny - although we did have a "stay three nights, pay for two" deal. The Bungalow Room was large, the bathroom as well. A better closet than I have at home. They guys who take you everywhere in the golf cart? Awesome. And an adjacent winery. What else could one ask for? Nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your CordeValle, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort