My husband and I stayed at CordeValle over Memorial Weekend for a short "stay cation" close to home as we enjoy visiting the wineries in that area. We were impressed with both the expansive beauty of the grounds of the hotel as well as our room. The room was extremely large, with high ceilings, and a very comfortable bed and fireplace. The bathroom was also very generous with a great tub that overlooked the grounds. We ate at Il Vigneto for dinner and it was quite a nice meal and the setting was beautiful given that it was sunset and we could see the rabbits and deer in the fields. My one complaint is the pool - it was small and crowded and over-run with kids. However, it has a nice view and the staff was very attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your CordeValle, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort