My husband and I have been to Corde Valle on two occasions. On our most recent trip, we decided to bring our dog. As we experienced during our first stay, the service was SUPERB. We were greeted warmly, and the staff welcomed us back (I am certain it's in their computer system or something). When we arrived at our room, there was a welcome note not only for us, but for the dog as well! We were escorted by cart to a nearby vineyard, and picked up when we were ready to return to our room. Any and all of our needs were met at all times, including the dog's. They even had a dog friendly menu! My husband enjoyed a relaxing round of golf, while I took a long walk around the grounds, enjoyed the gym and views. They have two lovely hikes where one can spot deer and other wildlife. The spa amenities were fabulous, and both dinners were out of this world. And, as I mentioned above, the Vineyard, Clos de Chance is minutes away. Attentive, sincere and friendly service at all times. We cannot wait until our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your CordeValle, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort