I've been to many resorts, and many of those were golf resorts. CordeValle overall ranks the best resort experience I have had, especially taking into account Service and Food. On top of that, the rooms were excellent and the golf course top notch.
They do cater to meetings, however the degree of personal attention we received was extraordinary. As examples: The waiter and the chef worked together to personalize our food selections to a tee, bending over backwards to make sure the dinners were perfect. When we finished golf the last day, we brought the cart and clubs to the front and were told to go ahead and wash up and have lunch, everything would be safe and waiting for us. Well, to our surprise, when we came out the car was sitting at the curb, and the clubs and shoes were packed in the travel bags, in the trunk. The whole experience was colored with the same sort of attentiveness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your CordeValle, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort