“Mothers Day Brunch” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Hemet
“Mothers Day Brunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Third time here on Mothers Day. We were seated and waited for a server, had to go get hostess to find our server. She showed up and asked for our order. We ordered the champagne with orange juice. She brought champagne with no orange juice. She brought a separate glass of orange juice. and said we could mix our own. The food was not of the same quality as the last times here. The chicken was over cooked, Standing rib roast was well done. The Cesar salad was good. The server always seemed to have to be told what to do and then it took for ever to get something. Had a good time with Mom and family.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Room service fail”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Lakehouse San Marcos hotel and resort has been such a perfect stay. I was so excited to relax on my final day of being here and decided to order the baked mussels and wedge salad for room service. I was told it would be about 25 minutes until I got my food. Over an hour later, no knock at the door and called the restaurant back. I was told the grill got busy and my order was forgotten about. This killed my perfect stay... I understand that restaurants get busy, but at least call back and say that...not have a guest call the restaurant back only to find out that my order was completely passed off. Very rude.

Los Angeles, California
“Great service and decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The restaurant benefits from being next to the Lakeside Hotel and Resort and does pretty good room service. Their strength is their service, and the food is pretty good but not spectacular. It really depends on what you choose. My favorite its the Eggs Benedict. Like many others I enjoy the brunch and occasionally go for this as I am fairly local a lot of the time.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Rafael, California
“Amazing Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We are staying at the Lakehouse and just came here for our Anniversary dinner! They have a special on Thursdays for a 3 course meal and we got 20% off for staying at the hotel. But the best part was Chris, our server, he was so nice and accommodating! Great atmosphere and great prices! A must visit if you are in the area!

“Room Service Experience Only”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We stayed at The Lakehouse Resort and Hotel and they use this restaurant for room service. We had fish and chips and the crackle shrimp and we were pretty darn happy with the service and the food. The shrimp were huge and so tasty and the french fries....perfect. Jeff was our delivery man and he was so polite and timely.

• Visited November 2013