“when your driving around slo town .....” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Bagels, Sandwiches
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: We scratch make everything on the premise from all natural ingredients. We specialize in unique bread varities from basil parmesan, wholesome 14-grain harvest to decadent chocolate zuchinni bread. For our lunch offerings, we use Boar's Head natural meats and local produce. We have a huge sample, so come on in and try a fresh slice of bread on the house.
Santorini, Greece
“when your driving around slo town .....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stop on in and have a great sandwich made to your order , fresh salad & tasty soup of the day !
use your imagination !!!!, everyone's treated w/respect & good cheer .

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

slo life
“CAUTION! This place could be addicting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

CAUTION! This place could be addicting. Try their squaw, pumpkin, or cinnamon bread,...AWESOME!!! On occasion House of Bread will be handing out samples at our local Costco's, that's where I'll be, LOL!

Visited January 2013
Paso Robles, California, United States
“Best Cinnamon Rolls EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

These are the BEST cinnamon rolls I have ever tasted (and I have tasted a few). When you walk in you are surrounded by the different smells and you can walk right over and choose a sample from a daily variety of breads and rolls. For lunch you can't beat the Panini with turkey, artichoke hearts, and pesto. The varieties of breads provide something for everyone, and if you are visiting SLO you shouldn't leave town without stopping by. They are also conveniently located right across from the fwy onramp.

• Visited February 2013
San Luis Obispo, CA
“Wonderful Baking Classes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

If you ever want to learn how to bake homemade bread, take Sheila's baking classes. I can now bake many loaves of bread. I also buy most of my flour from House of Bread. It's great.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Luis Obispo, California
“Keeping with tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Thanks to my wonderful mother fresh baked bread was the norm in our house. House of Bread allows me to maintain this wholesome tradition. I love the nutty crunchiness of their Harvest Grain in the mornings with a little coconut spread. The squaw bread is excellent for sandwiches. House of Bread is one of my regular stops when I'm doing my shopping.

• Visited January 2013