We were originally going to spend just one night here - but the hotel was so nice and the staff at the front desk (Daniel and Mary) were so friendly and helpful, we decided to stay an additional 2 days. We received excellent suggestions on where to spend some time - sites not always found in the brochures. Situated right next to an extraordinary diner (Maggie's Diner), the hotel was a real find. The rooms were clean, nice big screen TV, and quiet - just what we were looking for. We made the hotel our HQ as we explored up and down the California coast. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.
- Also Known As:
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel
- Rose Garden Hotel
- Rose Garden Inn San Luis Obispo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rose Garden Inn is a San Luis Obispo hotel, located off beautiful Highway 101. It is a favorite among Cal Poly University families, with easy access to Pismo Beach, Avila Beach, Oceano Dunes and Hearst Castle. Guests are welcome to enjoy the beautiful gardens, heated pool and the areas largest spa with multiple waterfalls. The rooms are newly remodeled, spacious, and equipped with the business and family traveler in mind. Free coffee, wireless Internet and a very friendly staff is here to make your stay more comfortable. Rose Garden Inn is just a short drive to scenic Hwy 1, Paso Robles Wine country, and Big Sur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Rose Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.