Stayed at the hotel from 7/15/13-7/18/13. Landscaping was appealing with all the pretty roses. Hot tub and pool looked very nice. Room was decent especially for the great prices they have. Appreciated the organic toiletries they provided daily. Would stay there again! Only thing they could fix is by starting to provide a continental breakfast that'd make it even better.
- Also Known As:
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel
- Rose Garden Hotel
- Rose Garden Inn San Luis Obispo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rose Garden Inn is a San Luis Obispo hotel, located off beautiful Highway 101. It is a favorite among Cal Poly University families, with easy access to Pismo Beach, Avila Beach, Oceano Dunes and Hearst Castle. Guests are welcome to enjoy the beautiful gardens, heated pool and the areas largest spa with multiple waterfalls. The rooms are newly remodeled, spacious, and equipped with the business and family traveler in mind. Free coffee, wireless Internet and a very friendly staff is here to make your stay more comfortable. Rose Garden Inn is just a short drive to scenic Hwy 1, Paso Robles Wine country, and Big Sur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Rose Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.