My husband and I stayed for one night and needed an accessible room. Our room had recently been remodeled and was clean as well as comfortable. The night clerk was very helpful and made us feel welcome. We had a few issues such as the roll-in shower didn't drain properly (flooded the floor) and there was no hairdryer or coffee pot. Evidently we were the first to use the room since the remodel. Upon leaving in the morning, the Manager was very nice and apologized for our inconvenience. The price was right for us and it is a very convenient place to stay when traveling the 101 freeway. We would definitely stay there again mostly because of the way we were treated. I'm sure that the problems we had have been resolved because of the care the Manager took to make things right.
- Also Known As:
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel
- Rose Garden Hotel
- Rose Garden Inn San Luis Obispo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rose Garden Inn is a San Luis Obispo hotel, located off beautiful Highway 101. It is a favorite among Cal Poly University families, with easy access to Pismo Beach, Avila Beach, Oceano Dunes and Hearst Castle. Guests are welcome to enjoy the beautiful gardens, heated pool and the areas largest spa with multiple waterfalls. The rooms are newly remodeled, spacious, and equipped with the business and family traveler in mind. Free coffee, wireless Internet and a very friendly staff is here to make your stay more comfortable. Rose Garden Inn is just a short drive to scenic Hwy 1, Paso Robles Wine country, and Big Sur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Rose Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.