Be sure to request a remodeled room - we didn't! Our's was clean but very basic. The in-room phone was inoperable and when we asked about it we were told that an electrical storm had fried their system - we got the feeling it had been out of service for some time.
The front desk person was very friendly and helpful and recommended the hot tub, which we took advantage of after a long drive. It was very nice - you could tell that it had very recently been updated (see the picture on this site). If the ongoing hotel renovations are done as well, this will be a great place to stay.
Overall, the room was OK considering the low price but if I stayed here again, I would be sure to get an updated room, even if it cost a bit more..
- Also Known As:
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Rose Garden Hotel
- Rose Garden Inn San Luis Obispo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When driving up the Coast of California, you will find easy access off HWY 101 to the Rose Garden Inn. This quaint Inn is located in California's "Friendliest Town" of San Luis Obispo. Enjoy our clean, budget property with a newly renovated rooms and a very fun and friendly staff. Our heated pool, free coffee, free Internet and our location midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco the Rose Garden Inn is the perfect stay for you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.