Accomodations are usually expensive in SLO. But we got a great deal on Hotwire. Hotel had two star rating and we were a bit concerned in what to expect. They had a large pool and nice new hot tub. But clerk said he closed pool area early? It would have been nice to enjoy it and not just view it. Recliner in room had stains. Had to drape it with towels to use. Rooms very old. But housekeeping did a great job cleaning as best they could. Morning female front desk clerk not friendly, just there. They gave coupons for local eateries but local restaurant overpriced. You can drive to reasonable priced restaurants. They had rose bushes surround property thus the name. It was a good deal and stay for two star property. But I would never pay their published website rate of over $100 even if property is in SLO.
- Also Known As:
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel
- Rose Garden Hotel
- Rose Garden Inn San Luis Obispo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rose Garden Inn is a San Luis Obispo hotel, located off beautiful Highway 101. It is a favorite among Cal Poly University families, with easy access to Pismo Beach, Avila Beach, Oceano Dunes and Hearst Castle. Guests are welcome to enjoy the beautiful gardens, heated pool and the areas largest spa with multiple waterfalls. The rooms are newly remodeled, spacious, and equipped with the business and family traveler in mind. Free coffee, wireless Internet and a very friendly staff is here to make your stay more comfortable. Rose Garden Inn is just a short drive to scenic Hwy 1, Paso Robles Wine country, and Big Sur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Rose Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.