We stayed in this hotel in June, on journey from San D to San F. I have stayed in several Embassy suites before and this quiet clearly was the worst. The room was dark and musty and looked as if it hadn't been occupied in months. The breakfast was one to avoid and the coffee was like boiled tar. We didn't get a chance to try out the pool - but the ratings only go as low as one star. I would anyone to stay here until such time as a major reno is carried out. The only slight positive was the proximity to the shopping mall and downtown SLO wasn't far away.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel
- Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near SLO Wine country and gorgeous beaches, this hotel is perfect for your San Luis Obispo vacation! All guests receive free breakfast, complimentary cocktails and snacks at the nightly evening reception and spacious, two-room suites. The hotel offers a shuttle to the famous SLO Farmer's market for $4 round-trip every Thursday night. The onsite restaurant, Greenhouse Grill and Cafe, offers delicious Californian cuisine from Executive Chef Kirk Sowell. Enjoy an indoor pool, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center and high speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.