Hotel was simple to find, right off the freeway. Hotel staff was pleasant and efficient. After a long drive from San Diego, moving our daughters apartment furnishings to San Luis Obispo, the Embassy Suites was a welcome overnight stop. Cocktail reception relaxing, bed and room were very comfortable and morning breakfast was delicious. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near SLO Wine country and gorgeous beaches, this hotel is perfect for your San Luis Obispo vacation! All guests receive free breakfast, complimentary cocktails and snacks at the nightly evening reception and spacious, two-room suites. The hotel offers a shuttle to the famous SLO Farmer's market for $4 round-trip every Thursday night. The onsite restaurant, Greenhouse Grill and Cafe, offers delicious Californian cuisine from Executive Chef Kirk Sowell. Enjoy an indoor pool, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center and high speed Internet access. Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo is 100% non-smoking and a $300 fee will be added when smoking in a non-smoking room or suite. This hotel also has a late check-out policy of a half day rate up until 4PM. After 4PM, the late check-out policy becomes a full day rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Reservation Counter, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Embassy Suites