So there are a few things you come to get used to around Embassy suites in terms of decore and sizing.. this one throws you off a bit as it's smaller. the center area and the rooms ar a tad smaller than most suites.
The carpets and rugs seemed like they could definetly use a nice steam clean.
Location works as right on the edge of SLO > Pismo/Avila beach and close to downtown + next to Ralphs for grocery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near SLO Wine country and gorgeous beaches, this hotel is perfect for your San Luis Obispo vacation! All guests receive free breakfast, complimentary cocktails and snacks at the nightly evening reception and spacious, two-room suites. The hotel offers a shuttle to the famous SLO Farmer's market for $4 round-trip every Thursday night. The onsite restaurant, Greenhouse Grill and Cafe, offers delicious Californian cuisine from Executive Chef Kirk Sowell. Enjoy an indoor pool, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center and high speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Embassy Suites