Recently stayed here, but unfortunately we were there when there was a basketball tournament. The hotel was loud and breakfast was extremely crowded. The front desk staff however were very cheerful and helpful. The room was decent, but starting to show its age. We could hear kids running up and down most nights until midnight. It seemed the high school kids were crammed into rooms and being typical teenagers. Wife enjoyed working out at the gym and said the pool was very nice. Wouldn't mind staying here again, if there are no sports tournaments nearby. On Thursday nights, the hotel offers a shuttle service to take you to/from the downtown street fair. There is a small fee for this service, however it beats trying to find/pay for parking downtown.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel
- Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near SLO Wine country and gorgeous beaches, this hotel is perfect for your San Luis Obispo vacation! All guests receive free breakfast, complimentary cocktails and snacks at the nightly evening reception and spacious, two-room suites. The hotel offers a shuttle to the famous SLO Farmer's market for $4 round-trip every Thursday night. The onsite restaurant, Greenhouse Grill and Cafe, offers delicious Californian cuisine from Executive Chef Kirk Sowell. Enjoy an indoor pool, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center and high speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.