“excellent thai food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
California
“excellent thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

on par with what we have had in LA area. Friendly staff. Only negatives were having a ??homeless or transient person a few booths down & dining area split into two parts so you could not see outside if you sat in the lower part. But the food was excellent

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

oakland,ca
“Wow! What a great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

We went here for dinner on a weekend getaway. What a fabulous meal we had! We started with the Meaing Kum appetizer, holy smokes. It was the best we had ever had. Then I got a dish that was served in a pineapple. The whole experience was such a delight. I am a gluten free person and they were vigilant about letting me know what I could eat. This place is a prize.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Luis Obispo, California
“Great food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

Thai Palace has great food, a soothing decor and a great wait staff. They are quick, and helpful in describing menu item. They have excellent fresh rolls and soup pots. Most items are available in vegetarian options, and their mock duck is great. Wine options are good and glass servings are generous.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Tennessee
“Recommended by our Hotel Manager”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

We ate here one afternoon and it was good. THe manager was very friendly and told us about coming to Tennessee when he first came to the USA. Tennessee is where I am from. THe dishes were very tasty and fresh. We ate on the patio which was nice because it was cool and not too cold (Perfect weather). The resturant is on the corner of a strip mall and we were the only clients there that time of the day. I guess its slow season since the college kids are away. Prices were very reasonable for lunch. I would eat there again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Central Coast,Ca.
“Best Thai food I've had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2010

As a local, I go to Thai Palace whenever I can. The food is delicious. Their green curry is scrumptious. I often start w/a cup of their thom ka talay, a seafood soup in coconut milk. Their "cup" is enormous, more like a bowl. The flat noodles are great, as is the appetizer w/ coconut meat, fresh ginger, & spinach (can't remember the name). Service is always great, been seeing the same staff for years. We take my strictly vegan brother-in-law whenever he visits, and he always leaves happy. Definitely recommend!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere