I was very pleased with this motel. It was clean and the rooms were large. It had the biggest closet I have seen in a hotel room. It was close to the Thursday Market.
Free parking and internet made me very happy.
It was a little outdated ala 90s, but it was clean.
My only gripe was the carpet needed shampooing, it felt cruddy underfoot. I should emphasize everything else was clean, the carpet just didn't feel right to me.
I never got to the pool, so I can't speak to it.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay in SLO on a budget.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn San Luis Obispo Hotel
- Days Inn San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Days Inn San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Lexington Inn San Luis Obispo. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Recreational amenities at Lexington Inn San Luis Obispo include a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. Lexington Inn San Luis Obispo also offers wireless Internet access, high-speed Internet access. The property has a 24-hour front desk. Onsite parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Lexington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.