If there was a "good" rating that's what I'd give this hotel -- I just couldn't give it a "very good" cause it's a motel not a hotel, and what they charge in the summer and into September or when they know families are coming in to town to see Cal Poly students is such a rip off! We paid $240 night!! ~only because there weren't any rooms available elsewhere. If you pay under $140 it's a good deal.
The rooms are average size to small but are refurbished very nicely, and the bed is comfortable. The bathroom is very small. And remember, it's a two story motel so people are walking right in front of your window. We asked for the second floor because we know Motels can be noisy and we didn't want to hear people walking above us.
A basic continental breakfast is included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Rooms Brand New. Located 3 blocks to Historic Downtown San Luis Obispo. Walk to restaurants, shopping, movie theater, bars & nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Avenue Inn Downtown San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Luis Obispo Downtown Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Travel Lodge San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Travel Lodge
- San Luis Obispo Travelodge