Stayed here for one night as it was the closest motel to a wedding we were attending and wanted to be able to walk. Check in was a breeze and our room was ready at 1 when we got there so we were able to check in. The smell upon entry hits you right away. Upon inspecting the room with my disinfecting wipes we found a burn (looked like a cigarette) on top of the very small box tv. The 2 chairs in the room had very obvious stains on them, the rooms, bed, shower are very small. There's quite a bit of black stuff in the grout in the shower and the soap dish was gross caked in old soap scum. We had to use most of our towels on the floor because the shower curtain didn't contain the water. Pillows were hard (thankfully i had my own) and I woke up with a sore back from the bed. I suppose it was reasonably priced for the location but not the accommodations. Probably won't stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Luis Obispo Downtown Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Travelodge San Luis Obispo Downtown Hotel
- Travelodge San Luis Obispo
- Travel Lodge San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Travel Lodge
- San Luis Obispo Travelodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Avenue Inn Downtown San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.