This is located north of downtown and is really not walking distance to the main shopping area. There is a shuttle that stops right outside the hotel. This is an expected value for the price. First off, the rooms were clean and the bathrooms looked like they had been redone recently with granite tub walls, etc. This is key for a value hotel. Nothing else special about the rooms. Looks like the hotel is owned / operated by a family and they were very prompt in helping with anything we needed. One big negative was the wifi, which was weak at best and not suited for internet usage. We were right over the lobby, so can't imagine what the signal was like out on the perimeter. Parking lot was also a bit tight for navigation.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Travelodge San Luis Obispo Hotel
- Travel Lodge San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Travelodge
- San Luis Obispo Travel Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.