We stayed here on our way to San Francisco. We were given a handicapped room because that's all that was available, so the room was spacious. The hairdryer did not work and we had to ask two different lethargic managers three times to get some shampoo. The elevators and hallways were dingy and smelled strongly and mysteriously of mustard. This place is LOUD. doors slamming all night long and a lot of noise from the street, even with windows closed and the air blasting. There was vomit and empty bottles of Jack Daniels in the sidewalk below our room in the morning...cheers! Continenal breakfast was some stale danishes, cereal and the like. Coffee pot was empty. Lack of tables, no seating and they wouldn't let you take your stale roll back to the room (??). The $209 we spent on one room for one night for this place was ridiculous.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Lamplighter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Lamplighter Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Comfort Inn And Suites Lamplighter
- Comfort Inn Lamplighter
- Comfort Inn San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Comfort Inn