I've been scratching my head wondering why this place ranks #1. Went to visit Cal Poly for the weekend with our daughter, and we're glad we did. After our visit, our daughter decided to attend a U.C. This place was a dump. The room was extremely dated. We used the recommended pull out sofa, but almost broke our back trying to move that heavy coffee table in front of it. There was no sink in the bathroom. The sink was in the bedroom. There was no way you could avoid waking everyone else in the room while using it. A normal bathroom has a sink in it. The space was so cramped that it had pocket doors instead of swing doors. While they boast their infamous breakfast, don't bother to ask for cottage cheese, because they don't have it. None of their breakfast staff will even understand what you are asking for. Apparently these folks who are leaving positive reviews for this place simply don't get out much. I gave this place two stars because San Luis Obispo is a darling little town. P.S. I really don't need to hear some insipid reply from the management staff, either. Recommendation: Seek accommodations elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo