We arrived at 7:30am after flying all night with a toddler. We were extremely tired and decided to see if there was a chance we could check in early. We had reserved two rooms. We were in luck one of them was ready. I was hoping to get our second room nearby. They managed to hold the one right next door for us.The woman at the front desk, Lisa was so helpful and friendly. I can't tell you how happy we were to get in that room and sleep! Our room was just right, not too fancy, not too plain. It was clean and comfortable. We got a lower rate because we were part of a wedding party that had blocked off rooms. I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Marriott, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Courtyard San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard
- San Luis Obispo Marriott