This was an attractive hotel with friendly, helpful staff. The bar was small but nice. We didn't eat there, but spoke with someone who said the food was good.
Our complaint was that we spent two nights there and our room was not made up. We were gone from 8 to 2 p.m. and then again later, but it was not done. Irritating to have to be tracking down clean towels and washcloths at night before you can shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Courtyard San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard
- San Luis Obispo Marriott