Stayed a couple of times here on a Friday night to go into downtown and enjoy the nightlife in SLO. The front desk is very helpful and the rooms are fairly quiet. They are large and clean. They have a full bar in the lobby and serve breakfast (not included with room). The breakfast didn't look wonderful and with the Apple Farm right up the way, didn't try ti.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Courtyard San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard
- San Luis Obispo Marriott