We checked in late (after 11:00pm) and although the front desk staff was friendly, they were not very professional. We were on the second floor and the people above us partied until 3:30am. Didn't sleep well. The Marriott apparently provided an unadvertised buffet breakfast that we noticed when we checked out, but after not sleeping well, I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I'm thankful we were able to get what seemed like the last room in SLO for that weekend. Now I know why. Try Margie's Diner for breakfast next door. My daughter and I liked it, my husband, not so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Courtyard San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Marriott
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard