Beautiful setting & spotless inside and out. Located on the outskirts of San Luis Obispo, this is the best hotel to happen to this city in a long time. (For years there were just a bunch of crummy little motels there.) Situated in green, peaceful surroundings. Every staff member we encountered was helpful, efficient, and pleasant. Room was nice, but nothing special; a King, but on the small side. Jacuzzi and pool were quiet and lovely. Swallows overhead and peace in every direction. Truly relaxing. We had the breakfast buffet only once, which seemed overpriced for what we got, but it was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Courtyard San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard
- San Luis Obispo Marriott