We stayed here for one night before moving on to the pismo beach area. The hotel is very nice and well kept. It had a restaurant, bar, pool and hot tub. I got a good deal on Priceline. The staff was courteous and the rooms were updated with granite and such. I would definitely stay there again. The only concern I had was when I checked out, the front desk woman would loudly say, 'so you booked on Priceline so your all set.' I heard her say it to a few people and thought she could use more discretion about how people reserve their rooms or if they use a coupon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Marriott, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Courtyard San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard
- San Luis Obispo Marriott