If you are ok with staying outside of SLO and not in the center this is a pretty decent choice. It's located right off the 101. My wife an I went all over the central coast for a long weekend so the location was fine. Looked like most Courtyard by Marriotts. Front desk was very nice and always willing to help. The free Wifi was really spotty on my cell, laptop, and wife's ipad. Not really a big deal since we were on vacation and just wanted to check the weather and places to visit. Would stay here again next time we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Courtyard San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard
- San Luis Obispo Marriott