Very good first impressions of the actual hotel upon arrival. There were free cookies and Hot Drinks and Internet Access available in a sort of foyer area that lead onto the dining area.
Rooms were good, clean and spacious with the bathroom also equally clean. The laundry services were excellent, especially as the dryer was broken so you could use it for free :P
The pool area was good, nice sized pool, a cute jacuzzi and plenty of sun beds
We went out each night for dinner but the breakfast food was good enough. Plenty of choice including all the usual Bacon, Egg, Toast and Cereals etc
Make sure to get a room high up though
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Courtyard San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard
- San Luis Obispo Marriott