Found this Courtyard by Marriott online while traveling from Santa Cruz to L.A. and needed a place to stop on the way . Staff was courteous and helpful. Room was large but no large bath towels. Pool looked ok but hot tub was not the cleanest. Although they say they have coffee24/7, they didn't. I woke up a little late and didnt get down in time to get coffee and couldn't even buy a cup in the hotel. Couldn't buy breakfast either and had to get in my car and drive to Starbucks to get coffee! Coffee in the room but no milk, creamer or anything. Decent price and it fit our needs but thank goodness we only stayed 1 night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Courtyard San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard
- San Luis Obispo Marriott