“Very relaxing” 5 of 5 stars

Los Gatos, California
37 attraction reviews
“Very relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My friend had an hour massage by Dan and she said she would go back again, asking for him. She really enjoyed her massage. After dinner at Sycamore we rented a hot tub for an hour. The temperature of the water was perfect -- probably about 102. It was very comfortable to remain in the water the whole hour. The tubs are very secluded, and bathing suit optional. They are not covered, so you can look up at the stars if it's a clear night. Very relaxing.

Visited February 2014

Redding, California
“AWFUL EXPERIENCE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

My daughter and I went to Sycamore Springs together and it was an awful experience. I paid 250.00 for a one hour Swedish massage for both of us. We were taken to a very small cramped room and as soon as our massage began the man in the room next to ours started talking loudly, laughing, and snorting in a completely obnoxious manner. We could every word he said and the therapist was laughing and joking with him. I allowed this to go on for a few minutes in hopes that the noise would stop but it continued to get louder. I told my therapist the massage was not relaxing with the noise from the next room. She allowed the taking etc. to go on until I again said this was not working for me. She asked me if I wanted her to ask them to quiet down and I said of course that would help. She left me in the middle of the massage and went next door to ask them to hold it down. When she came back the noise started up again immediately. She said she would turn our music up and turn on a fan. WELL...... the music was fine, but the fan made the room freezing and within minutes I was shivering. At this point I was beside myself as to how horrible this experience was, but thank goodness the therapist finished the massage and I was able to put my robe on. I hurried to the shower only to discover there was NO HEAT in the restroom/shower area and it was cold that evening. I hurriedly showered and dressed and went to the attendee at the counter. I started to explain to her about the experience but she ushered me to the front desk. I asked for the spa manager and explained to her what had just transpired. Her only comment was, "On I am so sorry." At this point I should have asked for a return on my money but I didn't. I sent management two emails to address this issue and did not hear back on either one. Today I am contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge. I was not happy for the service I paid for and would NEVER recommend this place to anyone!