“Great ribs, generous portions.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Santa Clarita, California
“Great ribs, generous portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I went here with my son on our recent trip. The ribs were delicious (skip the sauce, the rub taste great as is). Very generous portion, my kid ate half my garlic bread and most of my fries, and I still took some of my ribs home! They have a nice local wine list with fair prices (had a glass of Tobin James Zin for $7), and local brews also. My kid had a burger which was delicious. Good value, great place for families.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Delicious and quick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

The line and outside dining area ws packed but we waited anyway. The locals can't be wrong can they? They are not. The best sandwich is by far the tri- tip steak sandwich . We can't get this on the Chicago area unfortunately . A must eat!!!!!

Malden, Massachusetts
“Great BBQ for the entire family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Went to visit family and had lunch here on a Sunday. The place opened at 11 am and a line was forming by 11:15 am.. Lines went quick and food came out quickly. The pulled pork sandwich looked dry and we thought it would need more sauce, but it was excellent. Tender and tasty and not dry at all. We didn't finish it and took half home, it was good the next day too! The tri tip steak sandwich was delicious and tender and tasty- can definitely see why it is one of their best sellers.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan
“Great summer hangout!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

My daughter & I were touring Cal Poly and decided to try one of the local restaurants in town (where the kids her age hang out). Well these college kids have it right, this place was great! Nothing fancy you order your food from the cashier & then go pick it up. We had the pulled BB-Q pork sandwiches excellent & huge portions. The patio outside is nice for people watching too. Just a fun place to get an excellent quick sandwich or salad.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yuba City, California
“not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My kids had the tri tip sandwich and were not impressed. They said it was okay but they prefer the tri tip from the Buckhorn Grill in Roseville. I had the fish tacos and felt the fish was too peppery and slightly too overcooked. The fries were good.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere