“Brew, Pool Tables and Live Music..... Perfect!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Moscow, Idaho
“Brew, Pool Tables and Live Music..... Perfect!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

On our way back up the 101 we decided to drop into SLO for lunch and came to a stop in front of SLO Brew, a perfect choice for our style of place. Downstairs is a brewery and upstairs is a wide open area for eatin, drinkin and shootin some stick. Nice choice of styles of brew and the food menu coves all the typical pub grub. This place has had many a great musicians pass thru for a perfect small venue at unbelievably cheap prices, if you ever get the chance to catch some live music you would be so lucky! Our new Go To place for a great refueling pit stop along the central coast, we will be back for sure.

San Luis Obispo, California
“Delightful Coffee Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

San Luis Obispo has no shortage of coffee shops! A friend insisted we go for coffee at this new place, and I must admit, I was resistant. What a delightful surprise!!!!!

I had a delicious Latte and a homemade pastry. Can't think of a time when I've had such a great cup of coffee. Seriously. Scout bakes all of its own cookies and pastries, and it's right downtown. They also have free wi-fi.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Rock and roll in downtown SLO”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I love a little beer venture like any good road trip enthusiast. I decided to stop here after spending the day up north at Firestone Walker and giving Creekside brewing a try. SLO brewing had a concert on the lower level and the bar up top was nearly empty when I arrived. I ordered the 6 glass taster with all the house beers and a choice of one seasonal beer. They were all very good and the Winter Brown was amazing. Service was very good and the food was delicious. I tried the spicy chicken sandwich and my boyfriend got the mac & Cheese which was pretty disappointing. I wish I would have saved some room for the deep friend ores. They looked amazing and are half off is you check in on Yelp. (Only $3)

I'd like to come back and see a show here. It looks awesome. Beware of the fire challenge :)

Visited February 2014
Amarillo, TX
“Good music, fair bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

This place has great beer and their food is that of any sports bar. But their music venue is great and usually they get the best bands to play here. Lots of local college kids go here, so if you're looking for a romantic night out, skip this place and opt for a bar like Black Sheep.

Visited April 2013
Surprise, Arizona
“Come for the beer, stay for the food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We came by on a Thursday night to sample the locally brewed craft beer. To go with our sampler we ordered up a plate of their jalapeno poppers. These are hands down the best poppers either of us have ever had. They are stuffed with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chives, and bacon, dipped in beer batter and fried golden brown and served with a side of ranch. I wish I could get these in Arizona! The beers were also quite good. Their Regge Red is a popular choice for good reason. It is a flavorful beer that goes down easy. Their seasonal was also a favorite of mine.

• Visited December 2013