“Relaxing atmosphere after a long bike ride.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Menlo Park
“Relaxing atmosphere after a long bike ride.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My friend and I came in here after a long bike ride on a Saturday night. When we walked up the stairs, we were welcomed by a hostess and seated. I ordered the sampler of beers along with some food and I was not disappointed. The sampler is a fun experience because the beer samples are served hanging on a long rack.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Jose, California
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was really looking forward to coming to this place while visiting SLO with my family for the weekend. I love craft beer and I like visiting places that make their own beer every chance I get. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed in the food, service, and beer selection. First, they placed dirty plates on our table so we have them when the food arrives. We sent the plates back 2-3x, but they kept coming back dirty. That is just unacceptable for any restaurant. Second, the service was VERY slow even though there was hardly anyone there at the time. Third, the food was not that great. I had pizza, which was ok for me but no one else in our group enjoyed their food. Fourth and perhaps the most important part was the beer was just OK. It was extremely weak (most in the 4% ABV range) and the selection sucked. I brew my own beer at home and I have to say this beer didn't make the cut. It was the average IPA, pale ale, wheat, and then a dark variety. That's it and the ABV is well below average compared to the craft beer in the supermarket. The reason they probably do that is to have a quick turn around in the restaurant for the beer. Overall, I wish I had gone somewhere else and that I didn't waste one of the very few nights we had in SLO at this place.

Visited June 2013
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Great beers, excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We loved this bar; the drinks menu was extensive and the staff were so attentive. The menu is mostly burgers and pizza but it's spot on for having drinks with friends and watching the game. Your glass will never be empty!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atascadero, California
“Expected better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Went for my friend Birthday. She is a vegetarian not by choice. She ordered an Ahi wrap and I ordered The Rock Star. It would have been a rock star if they hadn't served me a soggy bun. When my friend finished her wrap the waitress informed her she had given her a chicken wrap instead. The waitress gave her a jack and coke on the house, however, charged her for and ahi wrap and not the chicken wrap which was $5 cheaper. So much for the free drink. My friend had a stomach ache later that night and had a hard time sleeping. Service was also slow. You think with all the cute young girls working there, they could be more accommodating and not rip people off.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vista, California
“Delicious food, great service, okay beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

The bartender Sarah was friendly, helpful and efficient. I loved the flavors of the sun splash sandwich and balsamic vinaigrette on the side salad. My husband had the rhythm and blues burger with fries. He said it hit the spot. I tried the fries and they were crispy delicious, not oily. The IPA was nothing to write home about. Loved the atmosphere. Would be a really cool place to hang out if I were 30 years younger.

• Visited May 2013