“A great piece of Americana!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ventura, California
8 attraction reviews
“A great piece of Americana!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Super fun time! Took our kids for their first drive in experience. $7 for adults, $3 for kids but under 5 are free. Popcorn and snacks - the prices are low and soda refills for $1!! Be prepared though - cash only. Super fun night!

Visited July 2013

5 attraction reviews
“Such a fun, fun nostalgic treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Took our two kiddos here (for their first drive-in) to see Monsters University. Such a fun experience! Some people brought chairs & blankets & watched the movie outside their car. We stayed in our car & were comfy. You listen on your radio. It was a great value too! You can bring your own food & drinks or buy them at their snack bar - just be aware it's CASH ONLY. Have fun!!!

Visited July 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“A great evening out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Coming from the UK where we don't have outdoor movie screens we were very excited to visit here - the experience was great, the staff were friendly, the snack stand reasonably priced and the sound / picture quality was very good! Highly recommended.

Visited September 2012
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“So much fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Never even to a drive thru as don't really exist in uk, what fun. So nice to chill in the car. If I was going again would know to tKe a disposable BBQ, snacks and pillows and blankets, good films showing and very cheap

Visited June 2013
Monrovia, California
23 attraction reviews
“Old Fashion drive thru movie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We went on my Birthday. My husband and I got Popcorn which you can get a refill on if you want. They don't have the old fashion speaker but you tone in to a certain radio station and you hear the movie. It was great I feel like a kid again. They had the old fashion 50 cartoons and the song sugar honey you are my candy girl and I can't stop loving you. The area and people were nice. Bathrooms clean. Food station had all the good stuff, candy, hot dogs and of course popcorn and soda! We watch the man of Steal. My husband gave me my Birthday card and it was a great end to my beautiful birthday day. We will be back when were in town.

Visited June 2013