“I NEED one where I live” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
“I NEED one where I live”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We are known to eat at Big Sky every morning while we are in town. That can be as many as 8 mornings in a row. We never get tired of Big Sky. It is always fresh, delicious, and very friendly. The fruit cups are unlike anything I've been served elsewhere. Great variety and again, super fresh.
They have a daily jam that is always delicious and creative. I've had combinations I never thought of and absolutely loved them.
Coffee is hot and fresh too!
Parking can be an issue if you forget quarters. So just don't forget a handful of quarters for the meters and you'll be fine!

Visited October 2012

“Good food, warm and friendly setting.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant last year and it was so busy we had to wait for at least 40 minutes. This time we didn't wait at all. This was a Sunday night. The restaurant is warm and friendly. You feel like you are outside. Large windows appear like an overhead door to the outdoors. The food is eclectic and very good. I had eggplant lasagna and it was so very good. They have many different beers and wines available. Our server wasn't the greatest, but that happens from time to time.

Aurora, Illinois, United States
“Jalepeno Cornbread & Great Soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I've had the luck and pleasure of visiting this restaurant on 2 separate trips to the SLO area. I prefer going to this restaurant for lunch or brunch, but find their menu is exquisite and varietal for all meal times. If you are not used to eating organic / direct from the farm foods, the food can test your system, as my fiance can attest to. That said, it is one of the better healthier choices in the area, with options for just about everyone. If anything, you must try out their table bread selection - it is delicious.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Avila Beach, California
“Local food, unique and delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Delicious and unique food! I had a really difficult time picking something out. Everything sounded so good!

My husband had the truffle mac and cheese with peas and served with a side of kale salad...it was amazing! I decided to go with the classic BLT which was also great and made with a pesto mayo, awesome vine-ripened tomatoes and really good bacon. It came with this white bean curry soup - just delicious!

The guy we went to lunch with said we need to come back for breakfast because their breakfast food it supposed to be the best

The server was really laid back and everyone who came by greeted my little guy (10 months), which was really nice! I'll definitely be back - probably to try the breakfast food!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Consistent quality and good value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a favorite for the interesting food variety and reasonable prices. It is fashionable and fun without trying too hard. People always look like they are having a good time and enjoying their meals at Big Sky. It's just what you want in a restaurant - home away from home - with someone else doing the cooking. A plus for me: the vegetarian and vegan options available.

Visited January 2013